|Free time courses
Free time courses focused on informative thinking and product development. The courses are based on Minecraft, littleBits and robotics in general.
|Competition Future Factory
Turn the Minecraft gaming time into learning new technical skills, programming and build your own future factory.
Project day at your school developed by nvias and Smart Edu Plzeň. We will show to your kids the way for further education.
Electronic kits littleBits inspires you to experiment, creation and self-study. It’s the easiest way to become an inventor.
We are putting together pilsen’s team for Hydrogen Horizon Automotive Challenge – H2AC Hydrogen technology will change the world. Responding to clean mobility, addressing climate change and transforming energy infrastructure. According to the vision of Hydrogen Counsil the hydrogen will be powering more than 400 million cars, 15 to 20 million trucks, and around 5 million buses …
We’ve join The Week of Science and Technology, organized by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, with two lectures on the contribution of nanotechnologies for today’s society. The first one took place on Friday 9.11. at the Jan Neruda Grammar School in Prague and the second on Saturday 10.11. in the Depa 2015 complex …
Date: 18.10.2018 16:00 – 19:00 Location: UWB – Faculty of Applied Sciences – Department of Informatics and Computer Science Technicka 8, 30614 Pilsen This year in cooperation with nvias.org, Aimtec and KIV, we have prepared a unique event for you during the European Week of Programming #CodeWeek. You will try programming from gaming to …
Program pro tvůrce – nvias.org
Program for creators – Through Minecraft To Success
Program for creators – Talk to Alexa
Program for creators – Robosoutěž 2017
We have only Czech version of annual report 🙂
Here is short substract – activities, plans and proposal for international cooperation.
We are changing the future generation from consumers to creators
We want to provide every children and young guys who is technology enthusiasts the place where they can experiment with new technologies and learn by creating real and successful products and apps.
What we are doing, what is our “Program for Creators”
– using Minecraft – learning digi skills, creating games, presenting, creating videos, …
– littleBits electronics – creating product prototypes, learning design thinking, presenting the products to international littleBits community
Competition – Future Factory in Minecraft
– we have new web dedicated to Future Factory http://www.nvias.org/futurefactory/en/
– the main goal is to Turn the gaming time into learning new digi skills
– it’s not just about the competition it self – important part of it are workshops for kids where we are opening the potential of Minecraft
– videos from last year are here
– entrepreneurship education by playing the game – It’s a project day for schools – 8th & 9th grade and also high schools students
– it connects investment game, robot assembling and programming, building fictive company – defining market strategy – value proposition or even lean business canvas
– unfortunately the new web is only in Czech – anyway the title video show the whole process – https://nasefirmy.eu/
– automatic translation by Google works quite well 🙂
Our plans for roll-out
What we have best prepared for roll-out is Future Factory and Our Companies
Going with our activities into international level is important part of our vision (the kids need to learn how to cooperate in international environment).
– international teams can join the competition right away
– we are able to organize an English workshop at dedicated location
– we would like to also start the community abroad
– we’ve already realized some project days in English language for promotion of Startup Weekend
– usually we invite mentors/guides from the partner companies – so it could be the local support with native language
– the main language of the project day will be English
– the English is bonus value as the kids practice in real situation and learn how to pitch
#getinvolved contact us and we will do amazing stuff together 🙂
STOP learning – START creating
Accelerate your career – become a Mentor
Are you fascinated by digital technology, IoT, programming, etc.?
Do you have some skills you can share?
Become a Mentor of our meetups and help us with our Products.
What you will get?
- Training on the creating – in the area:
- Leadership, Project and Product management
- Reward and Certificate
- Opportunity to create Products
- Opportunity to Start new Startup
Let us know about yourself – send us email – email@example.com