Deal with us fundamental themes – change agri value chain, self-suficient energy and transport for last mile. Start a startup over holidays.
|Competition Future Factory
Turn the Minecraft gaming time into learning new technical skills, programming and build your own future factory.
Project day at your school developed by nvias and Smart Edu Plzeň. We will show to your kids the way for further education.
Electronic kits littleBits inspires you to experiment, creation and self-study. It’s the easiest way to become an inventor.
Startup Weekend Youth Pilsen
From idea to prototype in 54 hours
Startup Weekend Youth in Pilsen is dedicated for high school students from 15 to 19 years of age
At the event we expect students from Bohemia, Slovakia, Poland and Germany across all disciplines – information technology, design, electrical engineering, health ….
Do you have an idea you would like to sell or a problem that you want to solve but do not know where and how to start?
Startup Weekend is an event where you can meet a great team, create a prototype out of your idea, define & evaluate your business plan, and get feedback from industry leaders with whom you can consult all during the event.
What do you need for an event?
Mainly a lot of energy 🙂 !! Introduce your idea, listen to the ideas of others, then choose the best projects and build project teams. You can come with your friends or yourself, but it will give you the most when you work with new people. Remember, it’s all about the team!
Your idea should be something new, something you still have no room to work on. Your idea or the problem you want to address can solve problems in many areas – social, educational, financial, etc. During the Startup Weekend, you get the necessary support to create a prototype and verify your idea among potential customers. These are the things you need to target the customer 🙂 You get feedback and look at everything from different perspectives.
Startup Weekend is a weekend full of experience and experience. Ticket includes:
I eat all day
Benefits and rebates from all global partners
Possibility of consulting from the top in their field
A new network of developer, designer and other people’s contacts with energy and energy to change the world
Coffee and wifi free 🙂
More information on the official site of the event.
Still have questions? Write us email@example.com.
Start with us!!!
Entrepreneurship Camp will be held in Pilsen in czech language. Please check the czech version of the page.
Sorry, this entry is only available in Czech.
Sorry, this entry is only available in Czech.
Future Factory videos
Year 2017/2018 competition is over
We are looking forward for next year!
We have prepared a unique competition for you to create the best factory of the future in Minecraft. The general partner of this competition is association TIP, which aims to support technical education in the Pilsen region.
The goal of the competition is to motivate children to turn the time spent in Minecraft game into learning new technical skills, and to show us what is their vision of how the factory will look like in the future.
What will the children learn?
- orientation in 3D space using coordinates
- logic circuits using REDSTONE
- programming and automating with COMMAND_BLOCK
Who can sign up?
- anyone – just choose your category
- we accept teams with minimal 2 members
- pupils from nvias meetups are preparing for this competition automatically
- together with TIP Plzeň, we are preparing workshops at primary schools in the Pilsen region – currently in Staňkov, Stoda and Tachov
- registered participants will receive from us the “how to do”
What are the categories of the competition?
The following categories will be announced.
- up to 10 years – the factory built in vanila Minecraft without modes, must contain the construction itself and some logic / automation using redstone
- 10-16 years – a factory built in vanila Minecraft without modes, must contain the construction itself, some logic / automaton using redstone and the function using block command
- free style – no matter the age, everything is allowed including the use of modes
- The most successful video – voting will be on nvias.org YouTube channel
Texture packs are allowed.
What do I have to create and send?
Each team must create a video with a presentation of their Future Factory. In the video, introduce your team and how you built the factory. Read the Competition criteria to know how the jury will decide.
We also request the following information:
- Team name
- Team members names (minimum 2, max 5)
- The name of the factory
- Short description: 250 characters
- Video length must be 3 min +/- 15 seconds
- Factory and overall concept – own factory environment – paths for material and finished products, energy solutions, possibilities of relaxation, entertainment, living, …
- Logic and Automation – automation and logic solutions in the factory and its surroundings
- Video presentation – Team presentation, factory presentation, surroundings and all sceneries
Why do I have to sign up?
All the teams that we have signed up will receive support:
- tips and tricks for makeup for your factory,
- alerts for workshops that will take place both physically and online
- inspiration from other teams
- team applications – from October 25, 2017
- submission of the competition video
- CHANGE of the date do 26. 1. 2018
- end of public voting for best video – 4. 2. 2018
- announcement and award ceremony – 5. 2. 2018
Prizes for winners
- the main price in each category will be the littleBits – CloudBit and Rule Your Room – opens the opportunity to connect your minecraft to the physical world – see
STOP learning – START creating
Accelerate your career – become a Mentor
Are you fascinated by digital technology, IoT, programming, etc.?
Do you have some skills you can share?
Become a Mentor of our meetups and help us with our Products.
What you will get?
- Training on the creating – in the area:
- Leadership, Project and Product management
- Reward and Certificate
- Opportunity to create Products
- Opportunity to Start new Startup
Let us know about yourself – send us email – firstname.lastname@example.org