|After-school classes 2019 / 2020 ✨
Free time classes focused on computational thinking and product design. The courses are based on Minecraft, AI, VR, and robotics.
|Competition Future Factory 🚀
Turn the Minecraft gaming time into learning new technical skills, programming and build your own future factory.
21st century. Students practically train creativity, critical thinking, cooperation, communication and computational thinking.
littleBits 💡Electronic kits littleBits inspires you to experiment, creation and STEM self-study. It’s the easiest way to become an inventor.
Have you ever realized how important it is to start preparing the future generation for the problems they will have to solve? So we do. That’s why we’ve joined Europe-wide event Meet and Code. The aim of this event is to introduce children and students to the world of modern technology in a fun way. …
Understanding artificial intelligence through play Project days “Our companies”, thanks to their success and popularity among pupils, motivated us to create another project day. We’ve focused on AI – we’ve capitalized on the experience from our Program for AI Creators classes too. It is based on the simple principle of learning through playing and tries …
The first hydrogen season is over First experience with hydrogen fuel cell We launched the Hydrogen automotive challenge H2AC (racing RC hydrogen cars models ) in January 2019. The sponsor of the historically first hydrogen car team was the Správa informačních technologií města Plzně. Students from Pilsen’s INFIS, SPŠE and SOUEP joined the program. Involved …
Program pro tvůrce – nvias.org
Program for creators – Minecraft camp
Program for creators – Talk to Alexa
Program for creators – Robosoutěž 2017
We have only Czech version of annual report 🙂
Here is short substract – activities, plans and proposal for international cooperation.
We are changing the future generation from consumers to creators
We want to provide every children and young guys who is technology enthusiasts the place where they can experiment with new technologies and learn by creating real and successful products and apps.
What we are doing, what is our “Program for Creators”
– using Minecraft – learning digi skills, creating games, presenting, creating videos, …
– littleBits electronics – creating product prototypes, learning design thinking, presenting the products to international littleBits community
Competition – Future Factory in Minecraft
– we have new web dedicated to Future Factory https://www.nvias.org/futurefactory/en/
– the main goal is to Turn the gaming time into learning new digi skills
– it’s not just about the competition it self – important part of it are workshops for kids where we are opening the potential of Minecraft
– videos from last year are here
– entrepreneurship education by playing the game – It’s a project day for schools – 8th & 9th grade and also high schools students
– it connects investment game, robot assembling and programming, building fictive company – defining market strategy – value proposition or even lean business canvas
– unfortunately the new web is only in Czech – anyway the title video show the whole process – https://nasefirmy.eu/
– automatic translation by Google works quite well 🙂
Our plans for roll-out
What we have best prepared for roll-out is Future Factory and Our Companies
Going with our activities into international level is important part of our vision (the kids need to learn how to cooperate in international environment).
– international teams can join the competition right away
– we are able to organize an English workshop at dedicated location
– we would like to also start the community abroad
– we’ve already realized some project days in English language for promotion of Startup Weekend
– usually we invite mentors/guides from the partner companies – so it could be the local support with native language
– the main language of the project day will be English
– the English is bonus value as the kids practice in real situation and learn how to pitch
#getinvolved contact us and we will do amazing stuff together 🙂
STOP learning – START creating
Accelerate your career – become a Mentor
Are you fascinated by digital technology, IoT, programming, etc.?
Do you have some skills you can share, for example Minecraft?
Become a Mentor of our meetups and help us with our Products.
What you will get?
- Training on the creating – in the area:
- Leadership, Project and Product management
- Reward and Certificate
- Opportunity to create Products
- Opportunity to Start new Startup
Let us know about yourself – send us email – firstname.lastname@example.org