As part of the Future Factory competition we organize workshops, through which we open Minecraft areas for children, which they can use to learn new technical skills.
- 3D orientation using coordinates
- logic circuits using REDSTONE
- basic commands using COMMAND_BLOCK
- basic programming in Minecraft
Advanced + IoT
- connecting worlds of Minecraft with reality (ESPCraft or littleBits hardware)
- IoT project
- ESP hardware
Currently we organize workshops with the support of ZF Staňkov. Workshops take place at ZŠ Staňkov on 2. 12. 2019 and 9. 12. 2019. To register, please contact the school.
If you are interested in having a workshop for a school in your region, please contact us in Partners section via contact form or at email@example.com.